At The Cider Barn, we take food allergies and dietary requirements extremely seriously as a result, we have put the following steps into keeping you safe.
1. We ask our customers upon booking, and ordering whether they have any dietary requirements, so that we can safely cook and plate your food in an allergen free environment.
2. We tailor make a dietary requirement menu for the individual on the day to ensure they are getting the most options on the menu as possible but maintaining their safety at the same time.
As a result, we do not label our original menu with allergen information, instead we ask you to inform us of your dietary requirements so we can keep you safe whilst dining with us.
allergies & dietary requirements
We are a dog-friendly restaurant however we do ask that...
- You let us know when booking that you are bringing a dog.
- Your dog is happy to sit quietly under the table for the duration of your meal.
- If your dog is disruptive or aggressive we will ask you to remove them to the car for the duration of the meal.
A Cider Barn gift voucher is the perfect gift for any occasion!
A voucher can be made out to any amount that you would like, and can be purchased in the restaurant or with a phone call to us on 01544 388 161.
You can then come and collect your voucher or we can post it out to you directly.